We are pleased to announce our first course dedicated to the world of perfume given by our star perfumer Daniel Josier. The course will take place in our new workshop school of The Perfumery, located inside the same shop, which we will inaugurate for that occasion.
- Definition and history of the perfume
- Basic raw materials in the composition of perfumes.
- Requisites to be a perfumer.
- Smell and olfactory technique.
- The skin.
- Olfactory clases.
- Notes and blends.
- The structure of the perfume.
- Methods of manufacturing perfumes.
- The limits of creation (legal regulation).
- Psychophysics and perfumery.
- How to properly apply and ware perfume on the body and why.
- Selection of great perfumes.
- Date: Coming soon
- Timetable: Saturday from 10:00 to 14:00
- Duration: 4 hours
- Price: 80 €
- Place: The Perfumery Workshop Hall, Sant Pere Mas Alt 58 (Barcelona)
- Language: Spanish
- Limited seats
- Information: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 93 002 97 20
Daniel Josier is one of the best exponents of a new generation of perfumers who follow in the footsteps of the great Spanish noses such as Morillas, Monegal and Mateu. Trained at the ISIPCA in Versailles and after working hand-in-hand with Jean Claude Ellena, Daniel Josier decided to create his own signature signature perfumes that takes the consumer to a true olfactory experience. The names of their creations can make us think of classic fragrances, nothing could be further from the truth, behind each scent there is a real surprise and nothing is what it seems, they are creative, modern but without stridencies and they adapt to our skin in a perfect symbiosis.
Daniel Josier has his own firm Daniel Josier, but he has also created other perfumes in Renier Perfumes, Comporta and Creations Aromatiques. All available in our shop The Perfumery. Daniel Josier distributes his perfumes in Spain, United Kingdom, Czech Republic, Russia, Iran, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait, Bahrain, United States, Canada, Mexico and Australia.