Discover the power of the 5 Coreterno unique fragrances. The Discovery Set includes: 5 samples x 2.0 ml.
- Catharsis. Cloves and nutmeg softened by neroli, notes of saffron, whiskey and the floral accord of ylang and rose, closed by wood and leather.
- Punk Motel. Delicate but of character, salicylates “dirty” bergamot and white rose, musk, vanilla and ambrette for an accord that does not go unnoticed.
- Rose and me. A rose with a dark soul, enriched by geranium, jasmine and saffron, closed by dark patchouli, mystic Styrax and guaiac wood.
- Hierba Nera. Spices, citrus fruits and an original “marijuana” accord, elemi, incense and labdanum create a narcotic symphony.
- No Sleep. Lily, jasmine and white rose, violet, patchouli, a hint of vanilla all embraced in an accord of “white woods”.
- Mystic Sugar: A gust of absolute cocoa and vanilla envelops the fruity mix of orange and pineapple, sharpened by almond blossom and enriched by the spiciness of ginger and cardamom.
Miguel Matos has been an arts and culture journalist for the past 2 decades, and some years ago he found a way of turning an old obsession into a job: he is a scent critic and Scent Art curator.
He is one of the editors and columnists at Fragrantica.com and Fragrantica.com.br. He organizes exhibitions on art and olfaction for galleries and museums: Synesthesia Project / Per Fummum (Miguel Justino Gallery, Lisbon, 2015), Making the Body Think (Casa da Cerca Contemporary Arts Center, Almada, and Institute for Art and Olfaction, Los Angeles, 2017). He wrote the books Artistas Portugueses em Discurso Direto (Guerra e Paz ed.) and O Zodiaco Perfumado (Pergaminho ed), as well as many art shows catalogs.
He is also the creative director of a fragrance capsule collection with his name within the brand SP Parfums (Suntanglam, Lisbon Blues, Funfair and the upcoming Nowhere Fast).
He likes to talk, and he regularly hosts the series of lectures Perfume Sniffing in Lisbon as well as scented experiences with wine and scent for the Enoteca de Belém (Lisbon). Honorary member of the Perfume Bottle Association. He is a collaborator and writer for special projects at Parfums Grès.
Miguel was recently recognized on the top 5 finalists at the Fragrance Foundation Awards for Editorial Excellence in Fragrance Coverage (2017) and was also nominated for the Perfumed Plume Awards in the same year.
Miguel Matos was the winner of the best perfume in the independent category at The Art and Olfaction Awards in 2020 with the perfume Young Hearts.