- History of Perfume
- The importance of smell and smells for humans and mammals.
- The skin.
- Types of Perfumes.
- The Structure of Perfume.
- Olfactory Families.
- The techniques used to produce the components of a perfume.
- The Natural and Synthetic in the world of perfumes.
- The world of commercial perfumes and the world of Author perfumes.
- Olfactory strategies (methods of smelling and appreciating a perfume).
- Applying a perfume correctly.
- How to choose a perfume for yourself.
Thomas Dennis has been dedicated to the world of signature perfumery for more than 20 years. For many years Thomas worked as the International Director of the Spanish company Ritzy Group. The Ritzy Group was the first company in Spain to import niche perfumes from countries from around the world.
For more than 10 years Thomas was one of the owners of the niche boutique perfumery “The Perfumery” in the Gothic Quarter. In 2018 he opened his new store in the Sant Pere Quarter. The new store offers a display of fragrances in a completely innovative, aesthetically pleasing and, overall olfactory functional manner. The new shop also has a class-room/workshop located in the same establishment where various types of courses and workshops are offered related to the world of perfumes.