Discovery Set – Best sellers for men
We offer you a selection of 5 samples x 1.5 ml of our best seller list for men.
- J.F. Schwarlose – Leder 6
- Daniel Josiel – Ambre Tabac
- Coreterno – Hardkor
- nBitor – Taraq
- Oman Luxury – Oud Aquilaria
- This sample kit is closed and the sample selection cannot be changed.
- No discount or promotional codes can be applied to the purchase of sample kits.
- All samples are prepared manually respecting all the necessary safety and hygiene measures. This process can take some time so from the time you place your order until it arrives at your home can take 5 working days or more.
- The samples will be sent by registered mail through Correos and an email will be sent with a tracking number. If samples are ordered together along with an order, they will be sent by certified mail through UPS or Fedex.
- If for any reason any of the samples are not available, the customer will need to change it for another one.
- The cost of the sample vials, order processing and shipping costs are included in the sample prices. For international shipments,costs will be free.
- The free samples we offer when placing an order over 75 € will still be available but only when purchasing perfumes without taking into consideration the purchase of a Discovery set.
- Perfume samples cannot be returned.
Veronique Nyberg is a perfumer who began as a chemist with a doctorate in Organic Chemistry for International Fragrances and Flavors in Netherlands and has since become a perfumer in their Paris Fine Fragrance department. She was born in the Alps of Switzerland and attended the IFF Perfume School in Grasse, France. In 2000 she was employed by IFF as a chemist and worked there as senior perfumer for 15 years. In September 2014 she was named as the vice president of creation, fine fragrance for Mane. Her educational background combined with her delicate character explains the diverse sources of inspiration she turns to when it comes to the creation of fragrances. From chemistry to art, nature, and history, Veronique Nyberg uses all her creativity and knowledge to come up with some of the best-selling formulas in the perfume industry today. As with most of the worldwide notable perfumers, she also hides the roots of her passion for perfumes in her childhood memories. The small village in the Alps, where she was born, together with her grandmother’s knowledge on botany made the perfect mix that let the love of Veronique to wild flowers and natural scents flourish into what’s today a true mastery in the perfume creation. Here’s how she explains the creation of a new fragrance: “It is a real challenge! In fact, you need to give yourself enough freedom to come out with an interesting idea while working within the reality of a brief. As a perfumer, I’m always pushing outside boundaries and then using my imagination to translate my ideas for the concept, the brand, the market… You may think limits are hurdles, but sometimes you get the greatest ideas because you have to find a solution. Total freedom can be a nightmare…”