How it works:
1) Add the sample kit to your cart.
2) At the end of your purchase, after filling in the shipping information, indicate in the field “Samples” the five samples you would like to receive.
3) If you are not sure which samples you would like to receive you can indicate information concerning your individual tastes for recommendations such as:
- Do you prefer strong, middle-ground or subtle perfumes?
- Are you looking for a fragrance for a particular season or a day time or night time perfume?
- Are there any particular brands that catch your eye?
- Are there any particular olfactory families or notes that you do or do not like?
- Or, give us some details about you like your age, style and personality.
4) That’s it! We’ll review your comments and make some personal selections we think you will like.
- You can order up to 4 samples (size 1 ml.) of any perfume that “The Perfumery” online store offers for every online purchase of perfume over 75 €.
- Perfume samples cannot be ordered in oils based such as “Signature Fragrances London” and “OJAR”.
- Free samples are not valid for purchases of courses, candles or the sample kit.
- All samples must be from a different brand. It cannot be repeated from the same brand.
- If for any reason one of the samples is not available, we will select a sample of a similar perfume.
Veronique Nyberg is a perfumer who began as a chemist with a doctorate in Organic Chemistry for International Fragrances and Flavors in Netherlands and has since become a perfumer in their Paris Fine Fragrance department. She was born in the Alps of Switzerland and attended the IFF Perfume School in Grasse, France. In 2000 she was employed by IFF as a chemist and worked there as senior perfumer for 15 years. In September 2014 she was named as the vice president of creation, fine fragrance for Mane. Her educational background combined with her delicate character explains the diverse sources of inspiration she turns to when it comes to the creation of fragrances. From chemistry to art, nature, and history, Veronique Nyberg uses all her creativity and knowledge to come up with some of the best-selling formulas in the perfume industry today. As with most of the worldwide notable perfumers, she also hides the roots of her passion for perfumes in her childhood memories. The small village in the Alps, where she was born, together with her grandmother’s knowledge on botany made the perfect mix that let the love of Veronique to wild flowers and natural scents flourish into what’s today a true mastery in the perfume creation. Here’s how she explains the creation of a new fragrance: “It is a real challenge! In fact, you need to give yourself enough freedom to come out with an interesting idea while working within the reality of a brief. As a perfumer, I’m always pushing outside boundaries and then using my imagination to translate my ideas for the concept, the brand, the market… You may think limits are hurdles, but sometimes you get the greatest ideas because you have to find a solution. Total freedom can be a nightmare…”