Discover all Extrait de Parfum fragrances by Sarah Baker. The Discovery Set includes: 8 samples x 2 ml:
- Atlante: A mermaid emerging from the sea. Real beach vibes.
- Charade: Big white flower with a cutting edge of rustic leather. Sophisticated and contemporary.
- Jungle Jezebel: Bombastic banana bootylicious beast. Love it or hate it? We love. Join us.
- Rules of Attraction: Louis the Sun King in ballet shoes eating fine macarons at Versaille. Devilishly extravagant.
- Greek Keys: A yacht ride in the Greek Islands. Fresh, Oceanic, Luxurious.
- Lace: Tropical breeze billows curtains the morning after. Lacy lingerie scattered.
- Tartan: After a long walk in the Highlands, enjoy your first sip of whiskey next to the fire in the library.
- Leopard: Power fragrance that must be worn with shoulder pads. Not for children.
Miguel Matos has been an arts and culture journalist for the past 2 decades, and some years ago he found a way of turning an old obsession into a job: he is a scent critic and Scent Art curator.
He is one of the editors and columnists at Fragrantica.com and Fragrantica.com.br. He organizes exhibitions on art and olfaction for galleries and museums: Synesthesia Project / Per Fummum (Miguel Justino Gallery, Lisbon, 2015), Making the Body Think (Casa da Cerca Contemporary Arts Center, Almada, and Institute for Art and Olfaction, Los Angeles, 2017). He wrote the books Artistas Portugueses em Discurso Direto (Guerra e Paz ed.) and O Zodiaco Perfumado (Pergaminho ed), as well as many art shows catalogs.
He is also the creative director of a fragrance capsule collection with his name within the brand SP Parfums (Suntanglam, Lisbon Blues, Funfair and the upcoming Nowhere Fast).
He likes to talk, and he regularly hosts the series of lectures Perfume Sniffing in Lisbon as well as scented experiences with wine and scent for the Enoteca de Belém (Lisbon). Honorary member of the Perfume Bottle Association. He is a collaborator and writer for special projects at Parfums Grès.
Miguel was recently recognized on the top 5 finalists at the Fragrance Foundation Awards for Editorial Excellence in Fragrance Coverage (2017) and was also nominated for the Perfumed Plume Awards in the same year.
Miguel Matos was the winner of the best perfume in the independent category at The Art and Olfaction Awards in 2020 with the perfume Young Hearts.